Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, October 19, 2009

31 Days to Build A Better Blog & The Problogger Community

I've recently been reading 31 Days to Build A Better Blog by Darren Rowse. He is a professional blogger and looked up, admired, sought after and quoted for tips, helps and advice on successful blogging for a number of years.




His blog is filled with post after post after post of valuable information on just about all aspects of blogging. From monetization, to handling comments, to generating traffic, to how to handle spammers, to adsense and trackbacks, social media and template suggestions. Just name it and I think Darren has blogged about it. He shares his failures and his triumphs and challenges readers to do something better with their blog.

Recently, as recently as last month Darren opened up a forum where other bloggers can collaborate, learn from each other and help each other build their blogs. I've registered to be part of the forum and so far it's been a blessing. Not long after I signed up I started a thread under the critique section asking others to critique my blog and offer suggestions. I received valuable feedback which I immediately implemented along with Erica Mueller's advice (who is also part of the community) and I like the changes. I can feel the difference.

As a bonus for becoming a member of the problogger forum I got his 31 Days to Build A Better Blog ebook at half price.  In my estimation this forum is a place to go for anyone who wants to build and grow a better blog whether as a hobby or as a business. I've seen collaboration within the forum between bloggers from all kinds of niches. Go to Problogger Community to get more information about the forum and sign up. It is worth it.

I will post some of what I'm learning from time to time but it would be better if you got your own copy of the ebook by clicking any of the name links or banners in this post.







6 comments:

  1. This is interesting and I'll check out the link. I'm visiting from SITS. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just stopping back by to see how you are.Great post.I'll have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck growing your blog. Darren has some great advice. Thanks for visiting my blog through SITS today. I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christian Mommy Writer,
    Glad you stopped by. I'm glad you're gonna check out the link - it's good information.

    Hi Olga,
    Thanks for checking up on me. Doing great.

    Hi barb,
    Thank you and you're welcome. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very interesting. I'm literally linking to his site as we speak. It's amazing what you can learn and utilize from other bloggers! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Constant Complainer,
    Thank you. I'm glad you found it useful.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks