Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, September 10, 2007

Boys birthday

My boys birthday is September 16 and September 16 respectively. Yes, you read correctly, they share the same birthday. My husband calls it strategic planning. (Of course you know it's not our planning but God's). They will be 4yrs old and 5yrs old. Here they are sitting on the living room floor looking at a calendar trying to find the number 16 on it to know when their birthday is.
I gave them a red marker and told them to circle the number 16 and then put an X on today's date and told them that every morning when they woke up they would get to draw an X on the date and that way they can check how many days left to their birthday. So it's six days to their birthday. When the 4yr old woke up from his nap his question was "Mammy is it 5 days to my birthday now?" (LOL) So I had to explain that it was when they went to sleep at night and wake up not when they take a nap during the day and wake up. I hope this helps his excited little mind. The wonderful experiences of my day. I love being home with my boys. Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Be fruitful and multiply. Multiply what the Lord has put in your hands and glorify Him.
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks