Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Still here

Hi
I have not dropped off the face of the earth. It has just been a rather different two weeks. Well I guess every week is different. A lot of exciting things have happened. A dream of mine has finally come true. I received my certification in Skin Care Analysis from Glow University last Thursday. I have been waiting for the opportunity to get certified for a while now and when it presented itself a few weeks ago I jumped at it. Praise the Lord! Alleluia!

But wouldn't you know it. Right on the heels of that the enemy came in with a ploy to sidetrack me using one of the ladies that I had spoken to about getting her skin analyzed so that she could take care of some of the issues she was facing with her facial skin.

But thanks be to my precious Lord, my wonderful Father, He delivered me from reacting in the flesh and handled the situation so well that she apologized for the rude message she left on my answering machine. I did not even have to bring up the subject of that message she left. Thank God for His mercy and grace and Spirit because my first and lingering reaction(I mean lingering for hours which is unlike me I usually get over things, forgive and move on in little time) was to get in the car(which by God's grace was not there) drive all the way down to town to set this young lady straight.

I called my wise husband who is the one I run to when I want to know how to handle a situation correctly and started to vent on the phone. He spoke with me and I felt a tad better but not much cause I was still boiling boiling boiling and I mean boiling mad. How dare she?!! However he had given me the correct words and I didn't feel as helpless to my anger as before. (Anger of such intensity that it shocked me)

Later on through a flash of insight from the Spirit of God I realized that this was an attack of the enemy in the same area that I had just gotten my victory the day before. Well with a mixture of not being able to get her on the phone, no car available, the Holy Spirit's insight, my husband's words of wisdom, plenty of God's help and grace, the anger was diffused and I was able to speak to her like such a thing had not transpired. As a result she is going to continue with the process of getting her skin analyzed. As a matter of fact I offered to pick her up and take her to the consultant(in the same vehicle that was to take me to her to set her straight LOL!) since she has no transportation of her own and she has a baby and a young toddler.

1 Corinthians 10:13 - "No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it." I just experienced another of God's wonderful ways of escape out of temptation. God is so good to me. All I can say is Thank You Lord!

That's all I can share today. Maybe later tonight or tomorrow God willing I will share some more of my past week.


Be fruitful and multiply. Multiply what the Lord has put in your hands and glorify Him.
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks