Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm back!

I've missed all of you my bloggy friends. The fast ended on Thursday and what a great time of separation unto the Lord. He did some cleansing of my heart, and purifying of my motives and revealing a few steps to take next. I have some blog posts swimming around in my head and my camera. Over the next few days I will recount what life has been like from Mother's Day. I love the Lord. He is so good. I will be visiting the blogs of all my friends again and catching up on what's going on in your lives. It was a good time away but it is good to be back. Have a great weekend everyone. Thanks to all of you who prayed for me. Your prayers went a long way in what the Lord accomplished in me. God bless all of you.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ((( Hugz Sistah))) You have been missed. I just dropped by say "helloooo" Hugz Lorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenn, I'm grateful you are back, but oh so glad you had this special time.

    So, dropping in to say hello and welcome back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting my blog!! love your tips..:))

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back! and glad to hear it all ended well and that you feel so blessed.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks