Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Last week

My sister in law(my hubby's sister) Donna's hubby is an evangelist and has a radio program called "Great Truths of the Bible" which airs on Kairi FM on Sunday morning and Tuesday mornings. He asked my hubby to do a month of programs with him so on Thursday we went to do a recording of two of those programs. Here they are in the studio doing their thing:





The boys being boys made a tent in their room with the dining room chairs and some sheets. Their dad took this picture of their adventure in their bedroom and showed them to me when I got home:




On Thursday night the First Baptist Church down the street started a series of special meetings. Surprise, surprise I found out that it was Pastor Lennox Zamore. He is the President of the Baptist Association of the Virgin Islands headquartered in St. Thomas. He is also the Pastor of the Ebenezer Memorial Baptist Church in St. Thomas. He and my hubby are friends and we were so elated to learn he was the one ministering. Well needless to say the meetings were blessed, persons received healing, deliverance and salvation. Praise God. He also worked along with Evangelist Peter Augustine and my hubby at the Friday midday Hour with Jesus prayer and deliverance meeting. The Lord worked that Friday as usual and then some. They were engaged in a deliverance with someone until after 3pm when the person was totally delivered. Praise God! This is him preaching on Thursday night:

Well you all should know what's coming next. On Saturday we took him to our special place - Screw's Spa. He was amazed. He really enjoyed it and when he is coming down next year with a choir of 70 people from Tampa and a team from St. Thomas he will definitely be bringing them there. We had an awesome time of worship while at Screw's Spa. We were pretty much the only people there until later in the afternoon. While we were leaving one of the Rastafarian guys said that he heard us and appreciated us blessing the place. Little does he know that it's more than just blessing the place it's a seed being sown in his heart unto salvation. The boys fell asleep on the way there.



On the way home we also took him to my father in law's garden.





So in a nutshell that was part of my week last week. I thank the Lord so much for all the wonderful times that He sends our way.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I am very glad you are back and in force. I wanted to tell you that I have told all my friends here about how great your blog is and how inspirational you have been for me. They are not bloggers, but I have tried to remember how you helped me and passed it onto them. Perhaps they can find the happiness you have given to us.
    About the fasting, do you fast all night and half the day? And for 21 days. And is this in community or just with your adult family? It is very interesting to me. I have short fast in the year. But this is absolutely new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome bunch of scenery. I'll grab me beach towel and be there in about a week!!! ;)

    Aren't the tents kids make out of sheets just so fun!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are beautiful. Such a scenic place

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks