Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, November 10, 2008

My Sunday

I had an awesome time at the church services yesterday. The presence of God was so rich during both morning and evening services. There was a time of testimonies during the evening service. It was awesome to hear how God was working in the lives of different people. I shared twice about the wonderful ways that God is working in my life. If the testimony part of the service had gone on longer I would have testified more. It was really great. After service on Sunday afternoon my boys asked to stay with their grandparents so my hubby and I had some time alone. He is so awesome. I'm not sure how I didn't notice him making all the preparations but when it was time to eat he led me to the balcony of our bedroom and there he had laid out a wonderful place setting for us to eat. He even brought his laptop out so we could watch a movie online while we ate. I was so surprised.


The rain started drizzling after a while so we had to go inside to finish our meal but I enjoyed the time we had together out on the balcony. It doesn't get used often enough. I'm going to have to fix that. Anyway that was my Sunday in a brief synopsis. I could go on and on with all kinds of details but that's all for now folks. I hope you had a wonderful weekend too.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jenn,

    I 'love' this Sunday story. I'm sad though that the pictures aren't showing up. :(

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks