Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, November 3, 2008

A new blog


Get More Caribbean Graphics @ www.CaribbeanCodes.com

www.CaribbeanCodes.com



I was speaking to my uncle in Trinidad over the internet the other day and updating him on what's going on with me. When I told him all the blogs I had created his statement was "Well you really like blogging" or something to that effect. I think it's the understatement of the year because I really love blogging. At one point I was addicted and by God's grace and deliverance I now have blogging in its rightful place as an enjoyable activity which does not keep me from my housework, homeschooling, parenting basically life. That said let me introduce you to my newest blog. Drum roll please...........


It's a work in progress. Every day I work on it adding posts, fixing the layout, adding links etc. Be sure to bookmark it and check back often for updates and the latest info. If it's a topic that interests you and you have ideas, article suggestions etc. feel free to use the email me link and send me an email about it and I will look it over to see if it fits into the whole scheme of things. If I use it I will of course give you the credit and if you have a blog link back to you.

In a later post I will give a listing of all the different blogs I have so you can check them out as well. Toodles for now.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks