Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, November 24, 2008

Silence, Exhaustion and Salvation


Get More Caribbean Graphics @ www.CaribbeanCodes.com

www.CaribbeanCodes.com




If it seems that I've been posting less lately it's because of a few things. For one, I've had to cut back on my schedule because I was near the point of exhaustion. I reached the point where I was more than extremely tired and lacked the joy and motivation in almost every area. The Lord used a dear brother, a pastor friend of ours who called long distance to speak with us and in listening to him I came to realize what I was feeling was near burnout. With counsel to rest I embarked on scaling down my constant working around the house and took my husband's constant admonitions to rest. It's been a process of healing and I feel better. I'm not completely there yet but I'm getting there by the grace of God. I plan on updating the schedule in my sidebar to reflect the change sometime soon.

Reason #2: I've been working on a few new sites and it has taken my focus a bit away from Fruitful Vine. Check them out by clicking on the links at the top of the right sidebar and feel free to let me know what you think.

We've been having some really good times at church. The Ladies Ministry had a Hat Sunday a couple weeks ago that was really fun. Check it out and our other church activities we've had by clicking the Greater Cornerstone Baptist Church link at the top of the right sidebar. Have fun looking around.

Oh I sure couldn't forget this one! Our 6yr old son Judah accepted Christ as his Lord and personal Saviour on Sunday November 16. My dear husband had the privilege of leading him to the Lord. ALLELUIA!!!!!!! Praise God for answered prayer. Rejoice with me my friends. There was a party in heaven and our hearts when it happened. GLORY!!!!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh, congratulations Judah!!!! ON the most important decision in your life!!! :)

    Do you all celebrate Thanksgiving where you are Jenn? Regardless, I'm wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving!! :)

    You take care of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks