Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, December 4, 2008

With everything going on right now, I feel the need to take a break from daily blogging. Thanks to blogger's scheduling capability my other sites will continue to appear like I am adding to them every day. Since this blog is more of a personal kind scheduling won't work. So with that said I will most likely be out until the new year. I'm not sure if I'll be able to pop by your blogs to say hello so in case I don't get to pop by here are some greetings for you:


For those of you who look out for the Generous wife tip on a daily basis visit my Help Meet Ministries site by either clicking HERE or the link in the right sidebar at the top to get your daily tip. Sorry, but my personal comments will not be added to those because they are automatically published. Love to all of you my friends. You are always welcome to send me an
email
to keep in touch.




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS JENN AND A BLESSED NEW YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to hear Cee Cee playing in the box! LOL I trust that you've had a Merry Christmas worshipping our Savior, JESUS!

    I'm so thankful for His birth.

    Zinnada<><

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are enjoying your blogging break. May this season of reflection on our Saviour's birth bring inspiration and joy to you and your family. God bless you in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks