Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Preparedness Pro

Preparedness Pro commented on the post - Are You Ready?
Yes, the time to prepare for a catastrophe is now, while the stores are stocked. The frightening reality is that if an emergency were to occur, the grocery shelves would be cleared out within the hour. I don't know about you, but I'd far prefer to get everything in order now, rather than later.


I love reading and clicked through to the link she shared. It was a great post giving me even more reason to continue what I'm doing and maybe even step up my game a bit. Who wants to be in the situation she mentioned? Click on the word link above to read what she wrote and while you're there click around and get even more valuable information to motivate you in your preparedness journey.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jennifer, for sharing this information with your readers! It's always wonderful networking with other women that share my enthusiasm to have their families prepared.

    preparednesspro.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Preparedness Pro,
    You're welcome. I enjoy sharing valuable finds in the areas I'm passionate about with those who read my blog. When I do that my desire is to save them the time to find the information themselves.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks