Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tips for Wives - Gift Stash

Little expressions of love help to create a loving atmosphere.


The other morning I(Lori) wandered into the bedroom and round the cutest little soap shaped like a heart with the words "be mine" on it. I'm sure that was a Valentine's Day buy that my husband tucked away from just the right moment. He is a truly gifted romantic, so I figure we should all learn from him.

Find a small out of the way place in which to tuck little gifts for your husband. With the holidays approaching there are likely to be all kinds of items available and many at sale prices (certainly there are after holiday sales). Then when it seems appropriate, leave him a little expression of your love.

Nobody has ever measured, not even poets, how much a heart can hold.
Zelda Fitzgerald


Be generous! Lori
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com








13 comments:

  1. What a great idea! My love language is "gifts" so I usually do a pretty good job with this kind of thing, but a reminder is always needed every once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very good reminder. Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful saying... Love it!

    Just stopping by from SITS to whish a Blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gift idea. What fun to find random little surprises now and then!

    Just stopped by from SITS to say hi; hope you'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a beautiful idea! Will get on it
    Thanks for stopping by my blog SITSta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea. Sometimes it's easy to let my husband be the only romantic one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! & will def. being doing making and leaving small little handmade gifts here and there.

    What a thoughtful and sweet idea :)

    Blessings,
    Eevee

    ReplyDelete
  8. The previous comment just went through with a few typo's sorry about that....
    What I meant to say was, Love it! & will def. begin making and leaving small handmade gifts here and there.

    What a thoughtful and sweet idea :)

    Blessings,
    Eevee

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea, fruitful! :) Small efforts like that always go a long way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was thinking of doing something just like this for the past two weeks. I should get started. Especially now with both of us so battered.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is very true and that's what I did. I ran him a bath. I've never done that before and always wanted to. I bought a special thing for sore muscles. I'm glad I did.

    Now on to more fun ways to make him feel loved :)








    Colette
    Mom Blogger
    calliemist@yahoo.com
    Blog: http://jamericanspice.blogspot.com/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/Jamericanspice

    Keep praying, but be thankful that God's answers are wiser than your prayers!
    William Culbertson




    ________________________________

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks