Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tips for Wives - Photos

When my husband and I got married he was the one who was taking all the pictures. When our first born came along he was taking lots of pictures. Now I'm the one who takes pictures of everything(my camera is on the fritz so not for a couple of months now). I would take pictures of our food, our house, church services, scenery. I love photos. They bring you back to the time when. I think I'm gonna go back to all those photos saved on my jump drive and maybe create some posts or send one every so often to my hubby like Lori suggests in today's tip.


Think photos. Use them to keep those treasured memories alive. Frame a few wedding pictures for your bedroom wall. Make scrapbooks of your vacations. Use a nice photo for your computer desktop. Send one to your husband in an email with a love note. (If you don't have a nice camera, consider getting one as a family gift for Christmas.)

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. Eudora Welty

Be generous! Lori <>< Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly All Rights Reserved http://www.the-generous-wife.com What about you - do you enjoy taking photos or does your hubby? Would you consider picking up that memory making hobby? With flash drives we no longer have the challenge of lugging around huge photo albums.

1 comment:

  1. I have to take the time to organize all my photos..Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks