Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, April 2, 2010

Raw Food Recipe - Carrot Almond Balls

This recipe came about because I don't like to throw away good stuff. It's a great way to use up leftover pulp from almond milk and carrot juice. I'm a fan of simple things so it's also a very simple and easy recipe. It's a great snack for children and of course us adults(who said children should have all the fun). :)



Almond Carrot Balls


1 cup almond pulp
1 cup carrot pulp
sweetener

 
Method
Roll together into balls.  Add a little water if mixture does not form and stick together properly. Easy peasy - enjoy!







3 comments:

  1. You're welcome.  Me too, I like simple things. I'm developing a series of eBooks along those lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an easy recipe for a healthy snacks for kids. I am not just sure if my kids would eat something like this. Maybe a need to add a little twist on this to make it more appealing to my kids.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks