Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wiil You Be There? Logos Hope Activities

As I said in yesterday post, there are many activities planned for the Logos Hope's visit.  I am so excited I can't stand myself.  I had a grand time on Tuesday.  I was shouting and jumping more than anyone else.  Can you imagine that?  Maybe not but if you get to know me in person you will not be surprised.  Like I said to the church last Sunday while promoting the Logos Hope activities - "I like excitement".  For those from our other church they would just shake their heads and smile.  I get excited about things that I am interested in and passionate about unless the situation does not permit such exuberance(wow, big word) (smile).

Anyway on to the activities.  There is an opening ceremony for invited guests at 10:00am today after which the ship opens its doors to the rest of the public at about 2pm until 9:30pm.  On Sundays they will open from 2pm to 9:30pm, Tuesday to Saturday from 10:00am to 9:30pm.  In addition to being open for the book sales there are other activities planned on board the ship for different age groups. 

Here's a copy of the flier showing the different activities and pricing whether free or low cost.   The prices are so low that just about everyone can make it to the ones that pertain to them.  I am so excited!!!  Did I say that already?  The only higher priced item is the Kids Discipleship EE Training which does not originate from the Logos itself.  If you need to see the flier larger, I believe if you click on it you should get the picture to open in another window and then clicking on the picture in the new window should give you a larger version of it. 

Here's the front:



Here's the back:


Our family will basically be on board every day.  I am so looking forward to it.  The boys are excited as well.  I heard them singing and dancing around the house about being on the ship.  The 7yr old told me that he can't wait to get on board to see inside.  I am praying that this experience would touch our lives as a family in the way God intended for it to happen, especially the boys.  I pray that this experience in their early years would serve to help them along their journey to accepting whatever call God has on their lives.

We are praying for many lives and hearts to not only be touched but transformed by God's power, Spirit and grace.  Would you partner with us in prayer?  Thanks in advance.  The ship leaves on the month end.

If you want to know more about the Logos Hope and the organization that owns the ship(Operation Mobilization), the work they do etc then click HERE.



3 comments:

  1. Jenny you are doing a wonderful job of keeping us informed. It is good that the boys and the entire family can be involved in this Mission Work. I'd love to be involved at that level but the setbacks for parents with children at school are different for you because the boys are always with you. Enjoy it my dear. You bring a level of excitement, enthusiasm and passion in all you do..that's you gift, use it....YOU GO GIRLFRIEND!! Will be visiting Logos as often as I can even though it's just to be on board.I also have tickets for a number of the activities so from this evening I will be there as the Lord wills. Love you, God bless

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks