Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, October 26, 2012

Ground Provision Salad Recipe

When I lack money in my budget to get potatoes at the store but I have an abundance of ground provisions I make this recipe. Ground provisions for those who may not know are root crops like yam, dasheen, tania, sweet potato. This recipe can be changed many times over by changing the combination of provisions or the combination of vegetables.

Ground Provision Salad


Ground Provision Salad


1 cup cooked sweet potato, diced
1 cup cooked tania, diced
1 cup cooked green banana, diced
Mayonnaise
Sea salt

1 cooked carrot
1 sprig parsley
1 sprig celery

Method
Put all cooked provisions into a bowl.  Chop carrot, parsley and celery and add to the bowl.  Add mayonnaise and sea salt and mix well.  Adjust salt to taste.  Serve and enjoy!


Jenn

Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for even more articles and links on healthy living.
For God's Glory!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I’m a vegetarian and I mostly add salads to my meals. Your recipe will definitely be my next salad. Actually ingredients are not expensive at all. Benefit is always high. As a student I’m always looking for low budget healthy recipes like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks