Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Lunch Ideas

This is Lunch Ideas Showcase #3. Every Thursday I'm featuring some of the lunches we've eaten as a family to help trigger vegetarian lunch ideas for your own lunch meals. Some of the pictures may be from some time ago when I was waiting on God for a camera so please excuse the picture quality. If there is a recipe available I have linked the recipe name in red to the recipe so click away and enjoy.

Breadfruit with split pea sauce, tomato, cucumber, lettuce, mashed pumpkin

Yellow Vegetable Rice, breadfruit, boiled ripe plantain, cucumber, fish, avocado

Lentils balls, Tomato and Cucumber Salad

Curried Vegetables in Coconut Milk, Fish, Tossed Salad, Provisions

I hope you enjoyed this glimpse into our dining table.  I would love if you would share your own vegetarian meals in the comments to help trigger ideas for me too. Take care.

Jenn

Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for even more articles and links on healthy living.
For God's Glory!


2 comments:

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks