Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, September 8, 2007

Transparency and Accountability

Transparency - I have not been exercising or drinking enough water or getting enough rest lately. I have been feeling really really tired and the answer for this tiredness is of course the aforementioned things. I do take my multivitamin/multimineral supplement so that's in order. In my daily routines there are slots for all but I have not been disciplined in following through to actually doing them.

Accountability - My habit to develop for this month of September is the above. As a way of keeping myself accountable, each day I am going to write a short post stating whether I did or did not take care of the temple of the Holy Spirit. Please pray for me that I would succeed in establishing this month's habit and not drop it again a few months down the road.

Thanks in advance.
Be fruitful and multiply. Multiply what the Lord has put in your hands and glorify Him.
Jen

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh Sweetie...regarding your comment! I did not think you rude at all - just a busy momma! :O) I don't respond to every comment I get - we just can't! We do what we can do when we can do it. :O)

    xoxoxo Cat

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks