Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, March 9, 2009

My inlaws at Screw's Spa

For those of you who are new to my blog and have not yet poked around the different categories on the right, my favorite place to go and especially to take our visiting friends is Screw's Spa. I love that place. So to do something special for my inlaws(hubby's parents) for their anniversary in December last year, hubby and I decided to take them to Screw's Spa. We played hookey from church(after letting the Senior Pastor know for accountability) and brought them to our home first, had dinner and dessert and then took them to Screw's Spa.

They really enjoyed themselves. My father in law had already been to Screw's Spa when at my suggestion the Ladies Ministry took the fathers there for Father's Day but my mother in law had not been there. It was a great night.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks