Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Mangoes & a shared experience

Today's Generous Wife tip was about shared experiences.

I was blessed today to have a special time with my hubby. My sister is with us for the week. We took advantage of that and left the boys early this morning and walked down to the 5am early morning prayer meeting at church. This time was so precious. We walked quickly as a form of exercise and chatted and laughed along the way even competing for a brief moment.

After the prayer meeting we went to visit a sister and ministered to her for a little bit. Then we went to the basketball court and picked mangoes from the abundance of mango trees that surround the court. We then walked down to my hubby's parents home and ate mangoes on the way, laughing and talking. We stayed a while with them and walked home. It was a wonderful time and I thank God for that blessing.

My camera is on the fritz so I have not been able to post recent pictures but I have some past experiences to share so you won't feel deprived. I wish I could show you pics of those mangoes though. They were so ripe, so sweet, so delish!






2 comments:

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks