Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tips for Wives - Color Me Red

It is said that the colors we wear may affect our moods. Let's use this to bless our husbands.


Wear red. Men are typically more open to and more amorous toward ladies in red. So get a red dress for date night, buy that pretty red scarf or wander out of the bathroom wearing a red teddy. He'll definitely appreciate you for it.

When in doubt wear red. Bill Blass

Be generous! Lori <><

Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com



7 comments:

  1. great tip!! Thanks for stoppping by yesterday!!Happy Saturday! Congrats on being first on SITS!! I kep trying! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I'm agressive enough to wear red. I'm more of a shy pink. Do you think that will work? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, red it is today! Thanks for helping me decide what to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG great idea thanks! LOVE the blog!

    Jessica
    (found you from SITS)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful advice. I want to thank you for the lovely bag that you sent me as the winner of your contest.

    It is truly beautiful and very functional.

    Please forgive me for taking so long to thank you and to let you know that I received it.

    Have a wonderfully blessed evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to take that in to consideration. :)
    Visiting from SITS, have a blessed day.
    www.tuesdaysattonyas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Olga,
    Thanks. My being 1st on SITS surprised me. I wasn't even trying.

    Hi Pamela,
    You could do that but work yourself up to trying the red. Sometimes we have to step out of our comfort zone.

    Hi Momsweb,
    You're welcome. Enjoy the results.

    Hi Jessica,
    You're welcome and thanks for the compliment.

    Hi Cheryl Lynn,
    Thank you. I'm glad you are enjoying the bag.

    Hi Tonya,
    Thanks for visiting. Come again.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks