Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Tips for Wives - Kiss Day

Interesting tip today. I like the idea of "kiss day".


Try finding a calendar that would be of interest to your husband and mark the calendar with holidays and days that are special to your family (a few silly holidays are fun as well, such as "kiss day"). It's a good "just because" gift or save it for the upcoming holidays.

Giving presents is a talent; to know what a person wants, to know when and how to get it, to give it lovingly and well. Pamela Glenconner

Be generous! Lori <><
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com



6 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    I actually just started using Disqus last week and am LOVING it! I hated the google comment system. This one, in my opinion, has a much better interface and I love the ability to leave little comments like this in reply to certain posts, instead of making a new comment like I did with blogger.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa,
    I know, a kiss day sounds so fun.

    Hi Lindsay,
    You're welcome. Thanks for answering my question. Being able to reply directly to each person's comments is one of the reasons why I'm planning the switch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by.

    What an awesome idea. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great idea, Fruitful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks