Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Tips for Wives - Allover Blessing

I must admit that reading this tip from Lori made me feel a little guilty.


I enjoy when my husband gives me this allover blessing but I don't give him the blessing in return often enough. I've got to fix that.



Give your husband an all over massage. There is something really incredible about this kind of touch. It says "I love you," "you turn me on," and "I want to bless you" all at the same time.

Buy some massage oil and warm it (just let it float in a bowl of hot water for a bit). Have him lay face down on a large towel. Rub all the tiredness and soreness out of his muscles starting at the neck and shoulders and working down to his feet. Then have him roll over and work your way back up the front. Finish by stroking his genitals as foreplay to warm relaxed lovemaking.

His hands are rods of gold set with beryl. His body is carved ivory inlaid with sapphires. His legs are pillars of marble set on bases of fine gold ... This is my beloved. 
Song of Songs 5:14-16 NKJV


Be generous! Lori
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks