Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

75% Raw Food Recipe: Rainbow Rice

This recipe is a favorite of our family. As sometimes happens I used what I had in the fridge and came up with this dish.  I love that it is high raw.

Rainbow Rice

2 cups rice cooked
1 cup tomato diced
1 cup carrot grated
1 cup cucumber diced
1 cup pumpkin grated
3 cloves garlic
1/2 cup onion grated
sea salt

Method
Mix all ingredients well. Adjust seasonings to taste. Enjoy!  Very simple, just how I love it.







Learn more about health & healing

  • Exclusive content not shared on the Facebook page or the blog
  • Vegetarian & raw food recipes
  • Get discounts on future products
  • Raw foods & herbs

CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO BELOW FOR MORE INFORMATION ON MY NEW EBOOK213X276 Insanely Simple! Salads close up

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious! I have eaten a similar dish, with cilantro and lime added. I will definitely try this recipe too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds pretty good! I've never tried pumpkin, but I'm sure it is quite tasty. :) Some of the best recipes are not found in a book. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks