Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Tips for Wives - Intimacy in Beauty

I don't have a view like Lori's but Dominica is filled with gorgeous scenery just about everywhere.  I'm going to have to plan a special drive just the two of us to enjoy it some more in a leisurely way.


My(Lori) husband and I are blessed to live out in the country and we have an incredible view (we look out over a valley and across to Mt. Spokane). One of our favorite things to do is just sit together, talk (or not) and just enjoy the view. There is such a majesty about His creation and sharing that is a kind of intimacy.
I know not everyone has a spectacular view just out their window, but nature is all around us, from a nearby walking path to a state park to your backyard on a starry night. Invite your husband to go for a stroll or a drive and enjoy the beauty of creation together.

Nature is the art of God. 
Dante Alighieri

Be generous! Lori
Copyright © Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel from Real Heart PrintsDecember 19, 2012 at 8:40 AM

    Very beautiful view....and I have to say that I feel more intimacy and closeness with my honey when we just have a chance to sit and talk....I love it!:)

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks