Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

iPad Cases

I'm in the market for a new laptop since my own fell to the floor many months ago. My interest is in the iPad and while I wait I've been looking at cases to house my new machine.  The ipad 2 cases I've seen are a sight to behold.



For example, the case featured above also has a notepad, slots for cards and a pen and comes in one of my favorite colors - green. Love it!  Now I love the notepad feature, the slots for organization and the color but I like the ability of the one below to stand on it's own leaving my hands free if I choose.

  
And it comes in leather too! I enjoyed browsing and looking at all the different types of cases there were on this particular site.  They even had silicon ipad 2 cases as well.

Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for articles and links on healthy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks