Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, August 24, 2012

30 Day Nature Isle Recipe Marathon



I was asked for help by my friend Jodie of Jodie's Sweet Art who wants to include more vegetable dishes in the eating plan for herself and her husband.  I've decided to post the recipes here as I share them with her.  So you get the benefit from my friend's question.  Isn't that wonderful?  Soooooo beginning Monday August 27, 2012 God willing, Our Fruitful Vine will have a month long recipe marathon (Sundays excluded).

Do comment and share your thoughts as we go through this marathon.  If there are any foods that you would like to see recipes for feel free to let me know through the comments or via email.  The Facebook Page and Twitter are also good ways to let me know. Be advised that Jodie and I are located in the Nature Isle of the Caribbean - Dominica, so the recipes I will share will most likely not contain foods not available here on my island.

I'm excited!




Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for even more articles and links on healthy living.

2 comments:

  1. Jodie Shillingford TrewAugust 24, 2012 at 8:49 PM

    Thank you soooo much Jennifer!! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks