Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, January 4, 2013

How Can I Help You?

December was filled with activities to the brim.  I'm needing some time to calm down, pray and focus on the upcoming year.


Our congregation is having its usual two-week prayer focus to start the year beginning next week so I'll not be posting much until late January or early February.  I've already scheduled some recipes to go out so most likely those are the only posts you'll see for January.

Has this blog helped you at all?  How has it impacted your life?  In the past I've covered emergency preparedness but moved to a more health oriented focus.  Would you like to see some emergency preparedness posts, what health topics do you have burning questions on?  While I'm away leave me a comment or two or three or more as you think of them, letting me know what topics you would like to see covered in this new year and in what ways you have been helped by this blog.

Truth be told, if I'm being of no help to anyone then it makes no sense to do this. I want to help you. Let me know how I can better do that in this new year.

I love you all my friends,
Jenn

If you want to know when I post new articles and recipes, subscribe to the Fruitful Vine Newsletter

If you have a question on vegetarian eating that you would like me to answer then fill in this short form to submit your question. I'll answer in an Ask Jenn video on Wednesdays.

Visit and like the Fruitful Vine Facebook Page for even more articles and links on healthy living.
For God's Glory!

2 comments:

  1. Today, a  majority on the nine peaks in the disk-day summit was held. Looked at the towering peaks, can not help but emotionally. Today, seventeen years old, had the boy is Parajumpers Right Hand parka no longer innocent Parajumpers Right Hand parka ignorant, three and a half today is honed to Parajumpers Sale Uk the peak in the assessment is the beginning of the rise.

    Looked at the parcel under Parajumpers Light Long Bear parka mysterious man in black robes and masks hearts can not help but have a feeling, I feel somewhat familiar with this man, and turned out to be felt toward Parajumpers Light Long Bear parka his murderous Parajumpers Kodiak Parka spread from a deep sense of release Parajumpers Alaska Parka from the body out.

    Fast running red rainbow Parajumpers Alaska Parka feijian.Half an hour later. A Parajumpers Long Bear Parka huge towering peaks appeared in front Parajumpers Parka Jacket of the crowd. Disk-day peak, it had climbed disk peak  days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woolrich parka donna Hanno woolrich parka donna sempre saputo, ha involontariamente aiutato ondata regno e anche rotto il suo cuore per woolrich parka donna mantenere la strada per secoli, questo è andato, ma il cuore ancora non si adatta, sono tornati a che i pasti da tavola stanno facendo ogni giorno, woolrich parka uomo si è in attesa di ritorno , quando si vede in piedi nei woolrich parka donna loro occhi il momento, nessuno conosce i cuori di joy.Perhaps questo è amore. Madre, Madre, mi manchi come un bambino come un bambino nelle braccia della testa generale strofinare bocca woolrich parka donna strofinare vago road.Feeling petto compressione, Liu Qiao arrossì mese. woolrich outlet online Cento e settantesimo IX Gang oro puro elemento di matrice del mattino, i primi raggi del sole che splende su di loro woolrich parka donna attraverso .

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks