Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, August 24, 2007

My first

Wow! This is exciting. My first day in the blogging world. This blog is my way of journaling the happenings in my life as I journey on the Lord's path for me. A record if you will, kind of like a diary. If you happen to visit me here just pray for me. I am not perfect and doing this blog sort of exposes me to the world. Vulnerability, transparency all of that.

I am Jennifer Valerie, 34 yrs old and married to a pastor. His name is Dolph Valerie. We have two boys, Judah 4yrs & Jeremiah 3 yrs. They were both born on September 16 just in different years. Talk about timing. My husband calls it strategic planning, LOL, meaning the Lord's strategic planning of course. We are open to as many children as the Lord desires to give us.

We homeschool our boys and plan to continue unless the Lord indicates otherwise. We also have a homebased, internet private franchising business. I focus on the skin care, cosmetics, gift giving and health side of our business as a means of adding to our family financial portfolio and being a Proverbs 31 wife to my husband. He is very proud of what I do because I make sure that he is included in the decisions regarding our business. At one point he was heavily involved but felt the Lord tugging him to focus more on ministry so in obedience he followed the Lord's leading. I enjoy my life as a stay at home wife and mom. I enjoy creating a haven for my husband to come home to.

I also feel the Lord leading me to start a distributorship with NO GREATER JOY MINISTRIES as another form of income for us. It is something that would incorporate both business and ministry. I have ministered to quite a few women using some of the books that they offer and believe that this could work twofold in providing income for our family as well as ministering to many families in the area that Satan is really bent on destroying - families.

My best friend after my husband, Clavia and I have been discussing the possiblity of doing this together also incorporating the skills we have learned through FLYLADY. We believe that many women are not being a crown to their husbands simply because they don't know how to go about doing it and we would like to help as many as the Lord will send our way.

Be fruitful and multiply. Multiply what the Lord has put in your hands and glorify Him.
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks