Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, November 14, 2008

Generous wife tip

We can never pray too much for our husbands. Here's another opportunity to bless him with more prayer.

Pray for your husband to have great favor at his place of work. Pray that the quality of his work will be good, that he will have creative ideas, and that he will be seen as an asset to his company.

Thou dost surround him with favor as with a shield. Psalm 5:12b NAS

Think generous! Lori <><

Copyright © 2001-2008 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am sad to say I have gotten out of this habit and this is a wonderful reminder for me to start again! I've become so discouraged with dh's employers. Twice he's been due a raise and twice they've stiffed him. The second time they finally gave him a raise weeks after it was due only to break the news to him on payday that they weren't giving it to him after all (blamed the economy). They never tell any of the employees "thank you for a job well done" or "I appreciate all you do for the company", etc. So sad. I suppose I got discouraged my prayers were never answered too, but I'll start petitioning again.......

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks