Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Pictures of our National Youth Rally


Get More Caribbean Graphics @ www.CaribbeanCodes.com

www.CaribbeanCodes.com


Our National Youth Rally was held a couple of weeks ago. I was unable to attend because I was taking care of a house of 4 children fighting the flu. My darling husband and his sister took pictures for me so that I could share with you all and here they are:


My hubby and his sister Donna:

The back view of our national dress:
Interesting umbrellas with our country's flag:

















































Hope you enjoyed these pictures.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh no. None of the picture showed up. You must all be better by now. Praise God. :)

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks