Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Generous wife tip

Lori shares an interesting concept with us today. Read on...



Create an anniversary time capsule. Find a nice sized box and every year open the box on your anniversary to look through and enjoy the contents, and add a few things to it. Be creative. Add a CD of "your song." Add pictures of vacations, love letters, silly cards or tickets to special dates, whatever represents the last year of your marriage together. Let it become a record of your journey through life together.

Love vanquishes time. To lovers, a moment can be eternity, eternity can be the tick of a clock. Mary Parrish

Think generous! Lori <><

Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com





3 comments:

  1. I love this. I have a keepsake box that I keep of things I've accumulated from when my husband and I first started dating.

    Thank for the scroll link for the buttons. I've been so sick lately I haven't had a chance to make one. I love your new header. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Q
    I'm so sorry that you've been sick. I pray that you get well real soon. Thanks for the compliment on the header.

    Tiffany
    It is a great idea indeed. Lori gives such wonderful tips for us as wives.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks