Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Generous wife tip

On a very regular basis I try to do something for my hubby that lets him know I've been thinking about him and love him enough to show it. Read on for Lori's tip of the day:


Here's Lori:
Whenever my husband and I go to the bank, he gets me a root beer sucker (they have a bowl of them set out in all kinds of flavors). It's a little thing, even a silly thing, but it tells me that he cares about me and knows my preferences.
Are there little things like that that you can do for your husband? Perhaps it's buying his favorite flavor of ice cream or maybe it's always having a supply of his favorite kind of pen on hand. Little things over time often have more effect than the big splashy gifts and gestures of love.

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.
Robert Brault


Think generous! Lori
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

2 comments:

  1. How true! This tip works for everyone that you love dearly. I love it when my best friend gets me things out of the blue, just because she thought I would like it. That kind of gesture really reminds me the kindness and beauty of the person I'm blessed to have in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey C.K!
    Good to see you. You are so on point with this. This tip does work for anyone. Thanks for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks