Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, July 24, 2009

Generous wife tip

Calmness is better than tension. Read on as Lori tells us about it.


One of the things that I have generally worked toward is being calm regardless of the circumstances. I pray for that kind of calm and I routinely keep an eye on my behavior, voice, etc. Now, please understand, that I'm not perfect. It's just a goal of mine to be calm. I think it's a good gift to give to your husband, kids, friends, etc.
So as a suggestion, I encourage y'all to watch how you act and speak and consider working at being calm. Don't expect perfection, just make it a general goal, learn from your mistakes, and work toward being more calm.

Sometimes God calms the storm ... Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms the child. Author Unknown


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com





5 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm stopping by from SITS as I "blog surf". I'm following you. Stop by when you have a chance. I post marital secrets for young wives, mothers, and couples. I posted Excerpt #22 today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by!! It was so nice to met someone new! This is excellent advise. Some I could hae used when my kids were little and the best I can get now that they are (gasp) teenagers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robbie
    Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visit. I'll stop by your blog to pay you a return visit for sure.

    Hi Marrdy
    You're welcome. Thanks. Good to see you here at Fruitful Vine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I practice living in peace among all people on a daily basis - especially with hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MOMSWEB,
    That's an awesome habit to have. Makes for a happier life.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks