Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Tips for Wives - The Monthly Cycle

A few months ago I started treating myself to laying down for most of the first 3 days of my monthly cycle. It has made the difference with the way I relate to my family for sure.


...please do mark your calendar and keep track of your cycle (know your down days). You can plan to take life a little easier so that you have the energy to treat people kindly and pamper yourself a bit. No sense in taking those days out on yourself or your wonderful husband.


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com





3 comments:

  1. I agree and practice this mainly because I don't feel like doing anything anyway! It's great down-time, but I wish I could enjoy it more (smile).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...I guess I could get a sub for those days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Momsweb,
    I know what you mean. The feeling of pain or discomfort sometimes overshadows the enjoyment we could get from the downtime.

    Melissa B,
    A sub... mmmm... now that's an idea:)

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks