Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Tips for Wives - Friendship

Friendship with our husbands is not a dream, it is a necessary part of having a solid relationship


Are you a good friend to your husband? Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have? What kind of friend/companion does your husband need or want? Do you need to reprioritize (or cut back on) your responsibilities so that you have more time for your husband? What activities does your husband want you to share with him?

I'd like to be the sort of friend that you have been to me, I'd like to be the help that you've been always glad to be; I'd like to mean as much to you each minute of the day, as you have meant old friend of mine, to me along the way. Author Unknown

Be generous! Lori <><
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com



3 comments:

  1. Hmmmm...thank you for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am popping over from Yaya's page today and I am glad I read this. Sometimes I forget. Thank you! Have a special and worship filled Sunday tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yaya,
    You're welcome. :)

    Hi Life with Kaishon,
    You're welcome. Thanks for popping over.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks