Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tips for Wives - Have A Heart

What a fun idea!


Look for fun and creative ways to put a little lovin' into your husband's day. Leave a few jelly beans (laid out in the shape of a heart) on his nightstand. Cut a little heart out of scrap paper to leave on his keyboard. Cut his serving of meat loaf into a heart shape. There are heart shaped sticky notes and stickers. My husband found a rock that is hart shaped. Hearts ... they are everywhere. Find a few and share them with your husband.

Love wasn't put in your heart to stay. Love isn't love until you give it away. Michael W. Smith

Be generous! Lori <><

Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com



2 comments:

  1. HI! I am glad I found you! I am going to do this more! Beautiful blog and great ideas on how to survive a disaster!Gods Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Olga,
    I'm glad you found me too. Thanks for the compliment and blessings. Looking forward to seeing more of you.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks