Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tips for Wives - A Helping Hand

Helping friends is a good way to bond together as a couple and be a blessing as well. Lori shares with us about something she did with her husband.



...my husband and I are going to don our work clothes and go help some friends finish out their house. It's a blessing to give and receive help and it's a cool thing to serve as a couple. My hubby will bring his famous peach cobbler and we'll have a great time with friends.

I encourage y'all to look for opportunities to serve as a couple as well. It's great couple time and it's always a good thing to be generous.

Do more than belong: participate. Do more than care: help. Do more than believe: practice. Do more than be fair: be kind. Do more than forgive: forget. Do more than dream: work. William Arthur Ward

Be generous! Lori <><
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com



3 comments:

  1. I love this post. The husband and I have been trying to figure out how to get more time together and I've been trying to figure out ways that I can help others. The quote from Ward is so true. Love it.

    I'm a new follower! Hope you can come by and check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and.... We are waiting for the peach cobbler recipe.!.!.! I can work a lot better on a full stomach. Great post!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tiffany,
    Welcome to the Fruitful Vine community. I'll definitely stop by today.

    Hi Patricia,
    Thanks but so sorry to disappoint you - it's Lori's husband not mine. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks