Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Tips for Wives - Massage Ministry

My hubby and I do that for each other often. Hubby more than me. I need to improve on the frequency.


When your husband comes home tired (from work or play), sit him down and give him a mini massage - head, shoulders, hands or feet. You know those spots where he tends to carry tension or where his muscles tend to get sore. Bless him with a little massage ministry.

Kindness is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person. Author Unknown

Be generous! Lori <><
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com



2 comments:

  1. Massages are indeed a wonderful ministry between spouses. So glad you posted this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheesemakin' Mamma,
    Yes indeed they are a great ministry between spouses. I just need to improve on the frequency I give them.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks