Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tips for Wives - Good News

I generally don't listen to the news(something I'm trying to correct) so in respect of today's tip I'm not guilty of what Lori's talking about.



However since I'm working on improving in the area of keeping up with what's going on around me, I'm definitely filing away Lori's advice for me to put in practice. Read on.



Sometimes when I(Lori) listen to the news I am discouraged by all the bad news. I wonder, however, if I am not guilty of being a "bad news bearer" when my husband walks in the door. Do I barrage him with all the bad news of my day or do I make his homecoming a welcoming, peaceful experience?

So as a tip for today, when your husband arrives home, listen to yourself and begin to replace bad news with pleasant words and good news. Unless it is an absolute emergency, wait for a good time to address any challenging issues.


Anxiety in the heart of a man weighs it down, but a good word makes it glad. 
Proverbs 12:25 NAS


Be generous! Lori
Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com






No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks