Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, February 25, 2008

My Sunday

Yesterday went well. The service was good although I was a bit sleepy, not sure why. We had lunch with my husband's cousin and his family. They are the ones overseeing the church my husband preached at while the pastor is on a two year sabbatical. It was a great lunch. We stayed around chatting for a while. The wife took the kids out with their son(4yrs old) to get icecream. We left around 4pm to get back in time to go to a Credit Union meeting in St. Joseph. After the meeting we watched TV by my mother in law for a while and then came home.

That was my Sunday.
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks