Click here to shop on Amazon

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Generous wife tip

This one was Monday's tip. It was just too interesting not to share. Never thought of something like that.
Jenn

Roll out a bit of toilet paper, write a little love note to your husband on the paper and then roll it back up. If you have a private bathroom, you can make the note a little steamier. If you share a bathroom with kids, write something like "I love you" so that it will be less likely to embarrass the kids if they happen to be the next one to use the bathroom (I figure they can use the love as much as hubby). :)

Think generous! Lori <><



Copyright © 2001-2008 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hey - that's a GREAT tip!

    I'd love to do that... one day. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your leaving comments on my blog. :) Everyone needs to be called "my dear" :) Great series by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks