Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Generous wife tip

Your tip of the day.

Plan a fun surprise together. Whether it's a surprise birthday party or a visit to someone in a retirement home, have a little fun together by planning a surprise blessing.

It's so much more friendly with two. Piglet, Pooh's Little Instruction Book, inspired by A.A. Milne


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2008 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. How is your progress going? I am having such trouble with my blog because of the internet connection here. I have posted, but the feed burner doesn't seem to notice. Can you get my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tips are great! My church does the samething on our bulletins that are passed out before service and I always thought it was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful tip. Gotta change things up once in a while.

    Our Happy Happenings
    Livin' With Me

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks