Click here to shop on Amazon

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Cleaning

I used the FlyLady zones and tweaked it to fit the actual rooms in our home.
CLEANING ZONES:

Zone 1: First few days of the month until the next Sunday: Entrance/front porch/dining room

Zone 2: First full week of the month: Kitchen/back porch/office

Zone 3: Second full week of the month: Main bathroom/boy's room/second bathroom

Zone 4: Third full week of the month: Master bedroom/bath/closet

Zone 5: Last few days of the month from Monday until the 1st: Living room/master bedroom balcony

1 comment:

  1. I think I need to visit the flylady. I've been hearing a lot about her organizational know how.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks