Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Inspiration

While reading Daniele's post over at Domestic Serenity I felt the witness of the Holy Spirit in my heart. She speaks of allowing the Lord to be with you in all the duties of everyday life instead of feeling guilty when your desired and planned quiet time did not materialize. Today was one such day for me. I am on an extended fast together with my hubby and during my breakfast time I am supposed to be out on my bedroom balcony away from everything spending time in the word and journaling as the Lord speaks to me. Well that did not happen today and I felt tempted to berate myself for that. The whole berating temptation lost its power when I read Daniele's post. Please go over to her blog to read it. It is worth reading. You can click HERE to be taken directly to the post. Please leave a comment of encouragement for her. Have a wonderful day my friends.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much, Jenn, for your prayers. They really mean so much to me. My father is going back to the doctor next Mon. to set up an appointment with a reconstructive surgeon to remove the large mass and then the doctors will discuss treatment options.
    I'm glad you are not berating yourself if your quiet time didn't go exactly as planned. Sometimes it is difficult to find a moment for quiet time, but it sounds as if you are doing a great job to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link, Jenn. I agree wholeheartedly with you both. In fact, as I was gearing up for a fast-paced new life as a lawyer, God intervened and showed me that His plan for me was to raise my kids and take care of my hubby. Financially, that was hard, but spiritually, it has been the greatest blessing.
    ~Jen @ Visions & Verses

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your kind words dear sister. the Holy Spirit has knowledge of what we need; I am humbled to think He used my thoughts to minister to you. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks