Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The past few days

My brother in law Ivon was asked by our Senior Pastor to preach at the Kingshill Baptist Church on Sunday morning. We accompanied him and had a wonderful time. He preached a powerful message. I praise God for those He has called to His ministry. I am blessed to be part of a family of ministers. Here is Ivon preaching:

My hubby introduced him and was also called upon to pray over the students who were sitting exams. My hubby:

On Sunday evening we went to the last night of the services at the First Baptist Church which incidentally is right in the backyard of my in law's home(no kidding). Less than 30 seconds away. We spent the night and whole day Monday there. It was a time of rest for both my hubby and myself. Monday night I had ladies meeting. We finalized plans for our anniversary celebration coming up next week. I was drafted to facilitate the discussion between the men and women on the DVD by John Hagee - What Women Want and What Men Want. I'm also doing the scripting for the portrayal of the Proverbs 31 woman. We chose to do her because our ladies group is called Women of Virtue. We are going to have a blast. We also finalized our plans for Father's Day. We have a big surprise planned for the men. Anyway I have to go now to get the boys ready for service. I'm not going tonight because it's that time of the month and my stomach is cramping. Take care of yourselves. Now we are all caught up on my happenings these past couple of weeks I will be stopping by your blogs to say hi. Take care.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks