Click here to shop on Amazon

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Generous wife tip

Indeed little things go a long way to build strong bonds.

My husband(Lori) is a romantic (honestly, a number of my tips come from watching him). He's done the big splashy gestures, but what I notice most is how it is an attitude that just finds its way into the fabric of daily life. He might leave a flower or a piece of my favorite candy by my keyboard. He might leave a note on the bathroom mirror or call me when he knows I'm facing something stressful. It's the little things that show that he knows me and my preferences and needs. It's a personal kind of caring.
Are there little things that you could do for your husband? Perhaps it's buying his favorite flavor of ice cream or holding his hand when you sit on the couch to watch your favorite TV show.

Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. Robert Brault

Think generous! Lori <><

Copyright © 2001-2008 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks