Click here to shop on Amazon

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Generous wife tip

Have you been grouchy with your husband today or lately? Read on as Lori shares her experience.


Today, not only did I grouch at my husband, I gave him some totally uncalled for "unsolicited advice." My tip for today? Be willing to apologize quickly and learn from your mistakes.
It never feels good to see where you mess up, but you will repeat the mess if you don't learn from it and take steps to effect change. For me that means looking at why I felt I needed to tell my husband how to do something a six year old could do without instruction. It also means that I need to watch my tongue a bit. It's ok to be angry. It's not ok to take it out on others.

You may make mistakes, but you are not a failure until you start blaming someone else. Author Unknown


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2008 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks