Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, May 18, 2009

Generous wife tip

Today was a really, really bad day. I just got hit, one thing after another all day long. I have to hand it to my husband. He was a rock, patient and helpful. In thinking about my day and how encouraging and helpful my husband was, I wanted to remember this day so that I can do likewise for him.
There are days that just happen in your face. As spouses we need to see ourselves as a part of the same team where we help and strengthen each other. We need to be able to read each other and step into the gap that rough days create.

Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work. If one falls down, his friend can help him up. Ecclesiastes 4:9-10a NIV


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2008 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com














No comments:

Post a Comment

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks