Click here to shop on Amazon

Monday, August 31, 2009

Food Storage - Shelf Reliance

I'll be sharing some great resources to help on the journey to preparedness over the next couple of weeks or so and whenever I come across them. I love sharing what I've discovered with you so that you can save time looking for the information yourself. Today's featured Food Storage blog is none other than Shelf Reliance. Shelf Reliance is a wonderful place to get more information and products to help you in your journey to preparedness. Currently, they offer free shipping on orders over $199.00.

I received some of their products and was so impressed that I decided to give away some of their products as part of my Blogoversary giveaway last week. Click on the button below to take you to their site and discover all the wonderful things and information they have to offer.









2 comments:

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks