Click here to shop on Amazon

Friday, September 4, 2009

Tips for Wives - Laughter

Without laughter our marriages can turn dry and dull.

Laughter is so healing. What ways can you bring humor into your marriage? Perhaps rent a comedy to share (with popcorn and a bit of snuggling). Get a good book of jokes and share a few with your husband or read the comics together. Look for the humorous and share it with your husband. (My husband often forwards funny pictures and jokes to me. I still have a valentine on my computer that he sent (Sheen as UltraLord, Jimmy Newtron rocks).) :)

A merry heart does good, like medicine ... Proverbs 17:22a NKJV


Think generous! Lori <><


Copyright © 2001-2009 Lori J. Byerly
All Rights Reserved
http://www.the-generous-wife.com




2 comments:

  1. found you on SITS. that really important. I love to laugh with my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nadirah
    I'm glad you found me. Laughter is really good in marriage, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Social Share

Disclosure

From time to time I receive a cash payment, gift or item of nominal value from a company affiliated with a brand, topic and/or product that is mentioned herein. (Disclosure link - http://cmp.ly/6/qik5q5)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Infolinks